A big thank you to Brian Loring of Loring Wine Co. for taking time out of his busy schedule to taste us on a few of his 2010 vintage releases.
With high accolades from Wine Spectator for his past releases, Xavier and I were both anxious to taste Brian’s 2010’s. We were not disappointed! Fresh, fruit driven and richly textured Pinot Noir was the order of the day with a toasty, buttery Chardonnay included as well. It is always a great pleasure to see Brian and pick his brain on growing Pinot Noir in some of California’s most prized vineyard sources.
- 2010 Chardoannay “Rosella’s Vineyard” Santa Lucia Highlands
- 2010 Pinot Noir “Aubaine Vineyard” San Luis Obispo County
- 2010 Pinot Noir “Clos Pepe Vineyard” Santa Rita Hills
- 2010 Pinot Noir “Cargasacchi Vineyard” Santa Rita Hills
- 2010 Pinot Noir “Rancho la Vina Vineyard” Santa Rita Hills